Parrott Construction Ltd Statement
At Parrott Construction, the health and wellbeing of employees, clients, contractors and suppliers is of utmost importance to us as we strive for a safe and healthy working environment for all.
In accordance with the latest Government guidelines, we have reviewed our emergency planning and would like to reassure you that we are taking all reasonable measures to mitigate the impact and spread of coronavirus.
We would like to inform you how we are responding to the current crisis in order to help prevent infection and further spread:-
What is Parrott Construction doing to minimise risk?
- We are flexible in our Strategy enabling remote working for our office employees and project teams. From Wednesday 18th March 2020, the majority of Parrott Construction head office staff will be working from home, with full access to our IT and email systems and reporting regularly to their line managers.
- Sites remain operational but are implementing additional measures that will improve social distancing to protect individual personal space as well as introducing an enhanced hygiene regime.
- We are promoting responsible behaviour and all face to face meetings, travel arrangements and training is to be cancelled with essential business critical meetings taking place via tele/video conferencing.
- Site visits by project staff to continue as required to ensure momentum on site is maintained and that sites receive the support they need to continue with minimal disruption. Whilst much can be done away from site, progress will still be monitored, safety standards audited and problems overcome.
- Working with our suppliers and supply chain to ensure an uninterrupted supply of labour and materials to our operational sites.
- Any employees/subcontractors displaying symptoms have been advised to self-isolate in accordance with the Government advice.
The situation is being carefully monitored to ensure we follow the latest Government and Public Health England guidance. We will continue to remain focused, flexible and ready to adapt to the changing circumstances whilst aiming to minimise disruption to our business activities.
Parrott Construction will continue to keep you informed as the situation progresses.
For the latest advice from the Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England, please follow the below link:
Derek Parrott Chris Layram
Chairman Managing Director