SUMMER 2016 PROJECTS ROUND UP
As usual the summer is a busy period for Parrott Construction, commencing new projects and handing over the keys of completed projects to our delighted clients.
Our latest contract news is as follows:-
- London Road, Biggleswade – 6 houses handed over to Grand Union Housing Group. The Client commented :
“Another high quality scheme that we have become accustomed to expecting
from Parrotts great team, Site Manager was outstanding”.
- Walkdens, Ashwell – 11 Houses and 4 Flats, handed over to Origin Housing Ltd, constructed on a difficult site, the project was managed without complaint from the local residents, despite early misgivings. The client commented that it was such an enjoyable project to work on and our collaborative approach has been much appreciated.
Letchworth Garden House Hospice – refurbishment and alterations to various areas at the Hospice have been carried out with minimal disruption on this sensitive project.
Our refurbishment teams are busy carrying out refurbishment to the external fabric of houses at South Mimms and Bushey for valued client Aldwyck Housing Group.
Having completed London Road Biggleswade for Grand Union Housing Group, our site team have moved across town and have commenced the construction of 8 houses and 2 bungalows at Shuttleworth Court, Biggleswade for the same client.
We have also just commenced three new rural design and build housing projects:
- Hermitage Road, Earith – construction of 4 bungalows and 7 houses for regular client bpha. Situated on a greenfield site as an extension to an existing housing development
- Fairview, Longstanton – having recently completed the demolition and site clearance of the site at Longstanton, we have now commenced the design and build of 7 houses and 10 flats for our client Iceni Homes Ltd
- Astrop Grange, Kings Sutton, Banbury – similarly having completed the demolition of the existing Grange, work has now commenced on the construction of 10 flats specifically designed for the over 55 years age group, for our client Aragon Housing Association.